Dr Patrick Crittenden
Patrick has a professional background in organisational change and business strategy, and has partnered with corporate and government clients on projects that span corporate climate change strategy, energy efficiency training and education, and energy efficiency policy development for more than 15 years. He combines detailed knowledge of government legislation with facilitation skills to deliver change interventions, interactive training, briefings and workshops to achieve specific outcomes, including the development of integrated climate change response strategies.
Patrick has a strong understanding of current and emerging government legislation associated with climate change and he has led the development and delivery of many significant learning and development initiatives related to energy productivity, including:
- The Long-term Training Strategy on Energy Efficiency Assessment Skills for the Australian Government's Department of Industry
- Energy management training for building management teams, for the GPT Group, Stockland, Government Property NSW, Westpac and Jones Lange La Salle, comissioned by the NSW Government’s Office of Environment and Heritage
- ‘Advanced Energy Performance’ online training for the Building Performance Lab and City University of New York, commissioned by the US Department of Energy
- Green lease training for tenants, tenancy managers, facility managers and accommodation coordinators, commissioned by from the ACT Government
- Energy measurement and verification training for practitioners, delivered in conjunction with OutPerformers, commissioned by the NSW Government’s Office of Environment and Heritage
- Development of energy efficiency competencies for facilities managers, for the NSW Government’s Office of Environment and Heritage and the Facilities Management Association of Australia.