Developing Leadership for the 21st Century
... is complexity. We live in an unpredictable world of disruptive change.
- Our global connection means that even the smallest or obscure problem can have a massive domino effect that disrupts organisations and costs millions.
- Leaders must respond to an ever-increasing variety of often-conflicting demands from multiple stakeholders.
- Information overload stymies leaders trying to glean decision-making insights.
The Complexity Leadership Indicator: the first tool in the world to build leadership for today's complex, knowledge-driven and dynamic organisations.
- Improve your bottom line.
- Engage and retain your best staff.
- Influence positive responses to change.
- Stimulate others to notice problems and generate ideas.
- Facilitate creativity and encourage novelty.
- Make sense of events and uncertainty.
- Develop skills for solving complex problems.
- Increase the resilience and sustainability of your organisation.
- Measure your leadership skills against the benchmark of Australian leaders.
- Join leaders in over 70 organisations who are already experiencing the benefits.
It takes only 15 minutes to complete and you receive a comprehensive report profiling your leadership skills.
Get the leadership edge
$350 will secure your personal session
or phone Jessica North on +61 2 9850 8597
The Advanced Level ($550) also includes up to 30 of your colleagues confidentially rating your leadership performance to provide an external view.
The Complexity Leadership Indicator is a proven assessment tool developed at Macquarie University using the latest research on what makes exceptional leaders. It identifies the characteristics of "complexity leaders", those who provide successful leadership in environments where problems can be classified as "wicked" or highly dynamic.
The key developers (Dr Louise Metcalf, Ms Kim Pluess and Ms Sophie Stone) welcome research partnerships. Please get in touch if you would like to include the Complexity Leadership Indicator in your work.