Other Useful Publications
- For Everyone
- For Understanding Education for Sustainability
- For the Education Sector
- For Business and Industry
Get all the facts from this annual report produced by the CSIRO and the Australian Bureau of Meterology on the state of the climate in Australia.
A first attempt to understand and analyse the connections in Australia's physical economy many decades into the future.
Published by the Australian Academy of Science this booklet is designed to provide understanding, based on our current scientific knowledge, of some key questions about climate change. With a clear summary at the front and plenty of helpful pictures and graphs throughout, this 44-page booklet answers the many questions people ask.
The final assessment report on the UN Decade of ESD is now available for viewing. Tracking the global progress of ESD practices all over the world, the report presents advancements that have been made through the decade, lessons learnt and opportunities for the future of ESD advancement.
Bill & Melinda Gates (2014)
This multi-media article discusses why the following are only myths: 1) Poor countries are doomed to stay poor 2) Foreign aid is a big waste 3) Saving lives leads to overpopulation.
World Economic Forum (2014)
This report captures some of the latest thinking in the field of climate adaptation, financing, vulnerability and readiness metrics, with the goal of assisting decision-makers in the public and private sectors to unlock global adaptation solutions in the corporate and development community.
Online magazine (Current)
Online article at the Global Mail (2013)
- Turn Down the Heat (Why a 4o warmer world must be avoided) (2012) World Bank (PDF 15 MB)
- Living Planet Report 2012 (2012) WWF International. We are using 50% more resources than the planet can provide.
- State of the Climate 2012 (2012) Report produced by the CSIRO and the Australian Bureau of Meterology.
- The Science of Climate Change: Questions and answers (2010) Australian Academy of Science (PDF 1.8 MB)
- Systems Thinking for Health Systems Strengthening (2009) World Health Organization (PDF 1.5 MB)
- Living Sustainably: The Australian Government's National Action Plan for Education for Sustainability (2009) (PDF 1.5 MB)
- International Bonn Declaration (2009) (PDF <1 MB)
- Sustaining a Healthy Future —Taking Action on Climate Change (2009) UK Faculty of Public Health (PDF <1 MB))
- Urbanism, Climate Change and Health: systems approaches to governance (2009) NSW Public Health Bulletin (PDF <1 MB)
- Caring for our Future: The Australian Government Strategy for the United Nations Decade of Education for Sustainable Development 2005–2014 (2007) (PDF <1 MB)